Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back from Indiana

I just returned from spending Christmas with my family in Indiana. I hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday Season. While I was in Indiana, I got lots of rest and relaxation in part because I couldn't get online much. My parents have dial up and I had forgotten how slow it can be. Apparently, DSL is not available in much of Southern Indiana. I know, it's kind of shocking at this day and age. Anyway, now that I'm home I have to get back in the groove of things. I am in the process of updating my website again, so I will let everyone know when that is finished. For now, I want to tell you about a special promotion going on over at Web Hits R Us. This is a website that I acquired last month and I just started recently promoting. If you haven't heard, we have a promotion going on where you get 3000 Free Hits at Signup. This is a great deal whether you have a website, blog or Ebay store. We are also running a Referral Special where the winner will receive a ton of goodies. Be sure to check out our blog at http://webhitsrus.blogspot.com.

Have a great day!

No comments: