Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Contests I'm entering 10/1-10/5

Win a Sony Digital Photo Frame courtesy of An Ordinary Life. I would so love to have one of these in my new house.

Mommies With Cents is giving away Four (4) $20.00 Sav A Lot Gift Cards. Can you imagine what you could buy at Sav A Lot with $20.00?

Sassy Chic Designs is giving away a Free Blog Makeover. I really need this because I'm so tired of the current design.

Fishbowl Sense is giving away a Coconut Lime Verbena Bath & Body Works collection of lotion, soap, splash and room spray. Yum Yum!

Moms By Heart is giving away a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Pineapple Hill Designs. They have such cute stuff, I'm sure I can find a way to spend $25.00 on my house.

Financial Learn is giving away a gift certificate to Amazon.com just for voting on whether you would prefer to have a Subway or Home Depot Gift Card.

Centsible Mommy is hosting a contest where she is giving away a $25.00 Gift Certificate courtesy of Things That Make Scents.

An Island Review is giving away a costume courtesy of The Halloween Party Store. I still don't have my costume so I would love to win this.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Thanks for the links! Now I'll be entering them all and competing with you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links this is great!